Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey we didn't get nearly as much snow as we thought we were but enough for the dogs to enjoy.

Here are 2 photos of my Poodle Zachary (though he wasn't able to stay out long due to the weather messing with his breathing)

This one is of my Terrier mix Sasha

If you have any fun snow photos to share feel free to post.

I'm going to add last years snow pics too. But these ones are from Today.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Oh this is your dog that is hyper? He's a miniature poodle. I'd totally play fetch with him in the house. He can't make that much noise, not like the standards. During certain hours you can't be held accountable for noise because you have to live your life and not center your world around this woman that works nights. So what I'm saying is that from say 12-5, it's time to just be normal and not worry about what she says. It's not fair to you guys to tiptoe around her schedule.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
These are last years photos.

this is my favorite, even though you can see their faces, this shows Zacks curious busy personality

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
She looks like a Basenji mix. She's very pretty and much smaller than I thought she'd be by your description. I'd take her with me on a trip. I think she'd be fine and you can always tether her to something if you need to keep her up away from people.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
She looks like a Basenji mix. She's very pretty and much smaller than I thought she'd be by your description. I'd take her with me on a trip. I think she'd be fine and you can always tether her to something if you need to keep her up away from people.
She is the largest dog I ever had (well excluding the two lab mixes that still live with my dad) but she is a good 20-25lbs right now (she usually stays around 20)

She is a Jack Russell Terrier/Chihuahua mix (though we are sure there is probably another breed or 2 thrown in there, all we know is she was abandoned with mom and she was a Jack Russell Terrier)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Oh this is your dog that is hyper? He's a miniature poodle. I'd totally play fetch with him in the house. He can't make that much noise, not like the standards. During certain hours you can't be held accountable for noise because you have to live your life and not center your world around this woman that works nights. So what I'm saying is that from say 12-5, it's time to just be normal and not worry about what she says. It's not fair to you guys to tiptoe around her schedule.
Yes but when you get the Terrier going it sounds like 3 or 4 elephants running around, she is not graceful by any means. Anyways Zack is content now that he has been outside, hubby stayed home today so that helped. All Zack wanted was to be outside. He isn't much for playing inside, Sasha is but not him

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
I love doggie footprints in the snow!! So sweet. Your terrier mix is adorable. I don't usually go for short haired small dogs, But I really like the look of this one. Since I posted a whole section on our dogs playing in the snow, I wont put any here but how nice of you to offer to share your thread!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I love doggie footprints in the snow!! So sweet. Your terrier mix is adorable. I don't usually go for short haired small dogs, But I really like the look of this one. Since I posted a whole section on our dogs playing in the snow, I wont put any here but how nice of you to offer to share your thread!
Thanks she is a really good dog. Zack is too by the way. anyways I just figured it would be a fun show and tell thread

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Well that nice pretty snow has turned into awful slippery yucky ice!

Pups were slipping and sliding when they last went out to the bathroom poor things

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Here are a couple of shots of Meau, Lucy and Sara Lee (who went to her new home today!!! YAY!!!) in our slightly snowy backyard...

Here are the spoos at a distance:

Here's little Sara Lee:

And here is her Royal Highness Princess Lucybug Fancypants Plum!!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Aaaawe - all pups look so cute in the snow : ))) !!!

"Sugarplum" : )) - can you clone Lucy... perhaps... just for me...just once LOL ???!!!! Thanks in advance :love:

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Sorry, Wishpoo, my mad scientist laboratory is under 2 feet of snow! LOL!!! I would love to clone her, though - if I knew I'd get another one just like her! She's been so amazing the few months we've had her... I keep waiting for her snotty teenage stage to start, and even if it does, she's been so good up until now I can't even complain a little bit!! Have a great weekend, all!!

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
Well...I cannot clone her, but I can get some REAL close!!

Plumcrazy...she is GORGEOUS!! I love that side shot of her head. That will definately be on my web site and Facebook page. She has darkened considerably already too. What a sweetie pie. You tell her that Grandma thinks she is a Hottie McButterpants!

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Thanks, C! We are so proud of her and love her to pieces!! I can email you that picture (and more) if you want - does it work better that way or can you lift them from here?

The temps are warming up finally, so we may get some more good ones soon!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts