Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So in an effort to prevent the massive snowballs I had to remove from Rogan's bottom half on Friday, I thought I would try something new!!
These are simply mens sport socks with the ends cut off!! Worked like a charm! And he didn't even care, he still ran around and played outside like he always does! :) YAY!

Don't think I would take him anywhere in public though... but great for the back yard!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
LOL LOL... too funny! What a great idea, though. I suppose I should do that with my guess, they sure have brought in a LOT of huge snow balls on their legs this past week!

Ummmm, maybe I'd nix the idea of public showing too....lol. :)

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Let's get physical, physical. I wanna get physical... let's get into physical...

Sorry... I was channeling Olivia Newton John there for a minute!!!

Nice leggings, Rogan, you're just missing the headband!! :)

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
Okay, but no "shoulder pads," all right!? Quite an ingenious solution! I'm pondering whether I could get my minipoo to go for it before sacrificing some socks. Maybe all the snow will melt and it will never, ever again snow here in New Jersey? Naah, best to try the "open sock" idea, huh? I'm going to copy-cat, uh, make that copy-poodle you! Thanks! If anyone asks, I'll tell them Chagall has taken up ballet....

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Oh, yay! A new trend.....LOL I love the idea. I wonder if they will work with the continental clip since there is no hair on the upper leg? Guess we'll have to see.

·
Registered
875 Posts
Oh, yay! A new trend.....LOL I love the idea. I wonder if they will work with the continental clip since there is no hair on the upper leg? Guess we'll have to see.
I have pee protectors for Kaden, they have elastic on the top and bottom and protect his pom poms from pee, they are made of windbreaker material so nothing sticks to them!
I love them.

I have heard of spraying pam on the hair, but I would imagine it would turn the hair nasty.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts