Poodle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Of course.. how could I resist.. posting pics of my babies first Christmas :)

They are a little scruffy here.. Snoops hasn't shaved in a few days hence the 5 o clock shadow.. :lol: Ohhh.. my little man is growing up! They were rough housing and playing with all of their new toys just before these pics were taken. *sigh* Boys will be boys.. :angel:

Happy Holidays ya'll!!! :smow:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
I agree ! They are darling and they look like little angels in this picture.. You would never know that they had been rough housing at all !

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Awwww! Thanks :) I wish I had brushed them or cleaned them up a bit before the photos.. Later on, I also had the same thought - that I could use the photos for cards or one of BFF's amazing calendars! It was an impromptu "Kodak moment" :D

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
LOL... yeah, the look like stuffed animals under the tree! Ohhh, did Santa give you a couple stuffed poodle pups for Christmas? :pound:

They are adorable pics! I love the second best. :)

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would have LOVED it if Santa brought me 2 more poodles!!! There are never enough :)
We've all heard of "crazy cat ladies"... is there such thing as "crazy poodle ladies"?!

I can see the headlines now...

"Woman found in home with 100 poodles... " ;)

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Ahh such sweet boys! I love all the colors around them.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Very cute... like others have said, they look like little stuffed poodles! I can't believe how big Orville is getting!

·
Registered
1,905 Posts
I would have LOVED it if Santa brought me 2 more poodles!!! There are never enough :)
We've all heard of "crazy cat ladies"... is there such thing as "crazy poodle ladies"?!

I can see the headlines now...

"Woman found in home with 100 poodles... " ;)
ROFL!! Your babies are adorable! I love their little fuzzy faces. <3

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow! Orville has gotten really big since the last couple pictures! Or maybe it's all the hair? x)
Fluffy - you are right. Orville is just about 5 months old.. but he is already taller than his big brother!!! At last weigh in about a month ago he was about 5lbs. He is skinny, but has long legs like his momma, the aptly named, Bambi
:llama:

So I guess he is going to end up being a toy mini poodle.. somewhere in between :tongue:

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
Fluffy - you are right. Orville is just about 5 months old.. but he is already taller than his big brother!!! At last weigh in about a month ago he was about 5lbs. He is skinny, but has long legs like his momma, the aptly named, Bambi
:llama:

So I guess he is going to end up being a toy mini poodle.. somewhere in between :tongue:
You're such a cheater, lol... that's a llama!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts