Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Snoops has a new habit of putting his entire face in his water bowl, then blowing little bubbles through his nose. It is so adorable!!!! When he pulls his face out of the bowl, it is dripping wet. Then he tries to attack the water drips with his paws. Ohhhh, the games that dogs come up with to amuse themselves! haha!

As a tribute, we made a little video.... unfortunately, the Snooper-star didn't have enough light on him during the shot. It is still cute (to me), nonetheless.

:)

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Wow. You did a great video. Snoops looks adorable dunking his head and playing with the water. What a cute little goof. It's too bad there isn't more light to see the little bubbles. Typical guy, playing with his food and water.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Snoops is too cute!!! I'm fairly new to the forum and haven't seen his pic before. What a great job you did on the video with music and everything. I'm impressed!

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Awww.. thanks ya'll! I wasn't really expecting to edit the video. I just started messing around with it. If I get better video of Snoops playing with his water, I will re-cut the video again. The bubbles are hilarious.. as you can imagine if you saw your own pup do this :)

Us proud owners :first:

Welcome to PF amerique2... this is a fun place with loads of advice and great info! Enjoy!!!

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
That was CUTE!!!! Have to admit though the music reminded me of the non-animated series on T.V. for The TICK! LOL!!! You probably have not seen it, but it was a sone that BatManuel one of the characters sings LOL!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts