Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm such an idiot... I've been telling people that Snoops is 7 months old. Well, I dunno how I did this... but I totally miscalculated! I am such a bad mom :(

Snoops was born October 2008 - making him 9 months old in just a few weeks!

I think, when I was getting ready to bring him in to be neutered, he was about 7.5 months.
I think I stopped counting after that. haha... I'm such a goof. Sorry Snoops :(

·
Registered
546 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
ugh.. i felt so guilty! On our walk tonight, we ran into a neighbor and her dog, Moe. She asked me how old Snoops was and I was like "erm.. ah.. he is ahh.. about 8 months old". I remember just the other week I told her Snoops was 7 months! haha.

So, i just spoke with my boyfriend about it... since Snoops was born on October 24th... I think I will have a Halloween Birthday Bash for him. BFF.. You and Zulee and Hubby will have to come along!

I remember when I first picked up Snoops - it was my birthday and my b/f and I had traveled to Canada in the dead of winter. We drove up north with my sister and got little Snoopers. My mom had planned a huge welcome home party for Snoops with the entire family! It was so cute :)
Ahhhh... memories... wow, they grow up so quickly! Time flies!

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
:elefant: We would be so excited to be part of his big day. I'm sure Zulee will be ecstatic to have a poodle friend. It sounds like fun. Thanks for sharing about the day you got him. So cute!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts