Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking for another set of clippers (cause ya can't have too many clippers, right?). I have the Wahl Mini Arco and really like them, BUT it only has a 30 blade. Is there something out there comparable that has a 10 or 15 blade length (preferably 15)?

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Laube speed feed has 9, 10, 15, 30 & 40. I love it and paid about $100 that included shipping from Amazon.

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Laube speed feed has 9, 10, 15, 30 & 40. I love it and paid about $100 that included shipping from Amazon.
Love my Laube, too! :biggrin:

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks ladies - I was looking at a Wahl Arco SE (a larger version of my Mini Arco), but it looks like the Speed Feed is a nicer option - especially with two batteries. Where did you buy yours? I have looked on PetEdge and Amazon and no luck there. I did find it on Ebay. The price was around $115.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Thanks ladies - I was looking at a Wahl Arco SE (a larger version of my Mini Arco), but it looks like the Speed Feed is a nicer option - especially with two batteries. Where did you buy yours? I have looked on PetEdge and Amazon and no luck there. I did find it on Ebay. The price was around $115.
I got mine from Wahlfactoryoutlet.com and it came with an extra battery, the Chromado I got from pet edge and it did not come with the extra battery but holds the charge a lot longer than the arco.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I have the Wahl Arco in the pink. Love it!! The blade itself adjusts from #40 to #7F with settings for #10 #15 and #30. It all I use for FFT in the salon and at home. Bought mine from Ryan's Pet Supply. I have 2 batteries and I always keep at least 1 new blade on hand.

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I ordered my new clippers today - I ended up getting the Arco SE in the regular color (they didn't have pink) - I ordered from UPCO - they are in Missouri and have free shipping when your order is over a certain amount. I ordered an extra blade (and three crate pads :biggrin:) and I just got my order confirmation - everything will be here tomorrow!! Doing the happy dance!!

·
Registered
187 Posts
I ordered mine from KVpet. It was under $120, including shipping, and it arrived very soon after I ordered it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts