Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Despite how fast Asher's hair grows it feels like it's going SO slow to work him into the german trim haha. Legs and neck/head need to have so much length to really pull it off and I only shaved him out of the continental 3 months ago but still! I actually took a lot of length of his body December 9th since his legs and such need to catch up in length and I wanted to start working on the shape. I'm guessing I've got another 3 months at least to truly start being able to pull it off.

·
Registered
6,735 Posts
Wow ! He has such a good shape, anything looks good on him.

But since he has a nice, well muscled body, I personnally like this type of haircut a lot better on him than the show trim. I think it shows off his athletic built and great charisma.

·
Premium Member
9,623 Posts
Oh, my! I can see it, and he will be SO handsome in a German. It’s my favorite, masculine groom:)

·
Registered
7,158 Posts
Such a handsome boy - and I agree with Dechi , I prefer this trim over his show trim. This shows off his gorgeousness,

Reactions: Streetcar and Dechi

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Asher looks fabulous in that trim! You do such an amazing job with his grooming - want to come work on Zoe's English saddle?

·
Premium Member
4,030 Posts
Asher is always a looker and I love the german trim - you are well on the way. You are so talented.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thank guys! I'm so impatient waiting for him to grow out!

Asher looks fabulous in that trim! You do such an amazing job with his grooming - want to come work on Zoe's English saddle?
I'm fairly certain I would butcher an english saddle! haha. that's one heck of a trim to pull off.

·
Premium Member
15,810 Posts
WOW! He looks really good! Even without the extra length he looks fantastic!

·
Registered
477 Posts
He looks amazing <pause while I consider how many exclamation marks I should use, and deciding my BA in English only allows one but my artistic delight demands three> !!!

He is a showstopper.

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks guys.
Someone asked me the other day how he's doing in the cold. Today was the first day it was really 'cold'. It's still not truly cold. It was only -7*c, but it had a terrible windchill. My phone said felt like -14*c but my thighs were thinking frostbite! (The rest of me wasn't too bad though) and Asher was loving it. He had no complaints even with freshly shaved feet.

·
Registered
152 Posts
WOW! What a beautiful job! I am not very familiar with all the trims and their standards, but I love the way this cut looks just the way it is. I love how balanced and proportional he looks. Definitely a masculine look.

May I ask how long the hair is currently?

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you.
His body hair in most areas is currently around an inch or so. Legs and head around up to 2inches maybe.

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
He already looks gorgeous in that trim. Seriously! If you didn't feel like dealing with longer hair, he looks good just like that. But I know what you mean...the German trim is stunning. He's really a good looking boy and you'll have fun with this.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts