Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Oh how handsome! & look at all that coat! Not fair toys grow so much faster than standards. Looks like he's gonna do great when he turns 6mo & should finish quickly.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
awwww look at him all streched out on the floor. Super CUTE!! He has a very expressive face doesn't he. Love the way he has that curious, whats that flashing thing look n his face.

(oh and I like your avatar P.P. thats cute)

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thankyou ladies. I just love the way he always looks so full of himself. I think he will do quite well.

Its funny, I put some pics on facebook and a lady from Canada asked if she could finish him in Canada. Im assuming she means she wants to buy him and title him there. My baby stays though.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Love to go there someday anyway..

That is the most beautiful little poodle I have ever seen. I just know you are going to do great with him in show. Can't wait for you and him to start bringing home the ribbons!!

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
He is actually a toy Pamela rofl. He looks like a mini but he isnt. He is right on the measure too. I just cut out the background and it usually makes them look bigger than they are.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
ACtually I think I knew that he was a toy - we have minis but one of them is small enought to probably be a toy but they don't look as good as yours does! lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts