Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im so stoked how this little guy is going. I went to a show before the New Year and Chase won a 14 Point Best Of Breed over much older competition. He was the youngest toy poodle in the breed. He then went onto pick up Best Junior In Group so got a beautiful sash and $20.00 towards his college fund :pound:

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
How exciting! Such a beautiful poodle.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Congratulations Sivaro. These wins really do not surprise me though, I think that your toys are some if not THE nicest looking that I have ever seen. They are all beauties.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
BIG congrats I want to see body shots :)

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thankyou everyone on your replies, oh and he is Chase not cash :pound:

I didnt put body pics as noone was taking pics of him so I just took headshots on the day. I put some up of him the other week with full body but will do it here again :D
He isnt neat like on the day which is what I prefer to put up when they are shown.

Anyhoo, its 11.30pm here, and I have 2 days of showing again so wont be on till then. Hopefully with more good news.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
He is positively remarkable!! He looks like a perfect, shrunk down version of a Standard. So many of the toys I have seen lately do not look like Standards or minis at all, with buggy eyes, high ears sets, long thick bodies...It is almost like comparing a Papillion to a Boxer. It is nice to finally see one that looks as it should. He is stunning Sivaro.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Congrats to you and Chase! Will be awaiting more good
news as the winning continues. He is BEAUTIFUL! How tall
is he? Weight?

·
Registered
419 Posts
Thanks for the full body pics. That is some amazing coat he has. I'm sure he's winning again this weekend.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
He is so stunning!!! I would love to get Zulee's tail to be that big and fluffy. Of course, I would love to try her topknot. I already know I don't have the patience to make it look as nice as your toys.

They truly are a spectacular representation of the breed. It is sad to see how many, particularly in the US, that are straying from the breed standard in a bad way. It's refreshing to see someone breeding a clear black with gorgeous structure.

Congratulations on your wins! I'm sure there are a lot more in your future. Thanks for sharing the photos. They are just gorgeous.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Thankyou everyone on your replies, oh and he is Chase not cash :pound:

I didnt put body pics as noone was taking pics of him so I just took headshots on the day. I put some up of him the other week with full body but will do it here again :D
He isnt neat like on the day which is what I prefer to put up when they are shown.

Anyhoo, its 11.30pm here, and I have 2 days of showing again so wont be on till then. Hopefully with more good news.
Oh I absolutely love how he's groomed!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts