Poodle Forum banner

21 - 28 of 28 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #22
Happy Birthday Sisko ! We were almost birthday parti twins ( mine was today)! Hope your hoomans feel better soon.
Luv, Dewey
Thank you, Dewey! Happy Birthday to you too! My hoomans said something about a cake when they feel better, I wonder what that is馃

Registered
Dear Sisko

There is a special rule for dogs which says if your humans don't do nice things on your actual birthday you get a whole week of doing and eating nice things to make up for it! Just thought you might like to know...

Happy belated birthday
Love Poppy and Sophy

Registered
Discussion Starter #24
Dear Sisko

There is a special rule for dogs which says if your humans don't do nice things on your actual birthday you get a whole week of doing and eating nice things to make up for it! Just thought you might like to know...

Happy belated birthday
Love Poppy and Sophy
馃惄Thanks Poppy and Sophy! My hoomans only gave me some really good cheese stuffed in my treat ball on my Birthday. I heard something about a cake, I don't know what a cake is, but it sounds good. So maybe I should get a week of doing and eating nice things and cake!!

Love Sisko

Premium Member
Belated best wishes, Sisko. What a sweetheart you are to take such good care of the humans. There will be cake, eventually:)

Registered
Discussion Starter #28
Belated best wishes, Sisko. What a sweetheart you are to take such good care of the humans. There will be cake, eventually:)
Thank you Mfmst馃榿! I am aren't I? Yay, I can't wait for cake! Mfmst, what is cake馃? I've heard about it, and know that I can eat it, but have never seen one. My Mama won't tell me anything else about it though because she says it's a surprise.馃え

Love Sisko

21 - 28 of 28 Posts