Poodle Forum banner

Sisko met horses today!

685 views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  townferret 
#1 ·
Sisko met horses for the first time today!!!!! Sisko didn't know what to think about them at first, then he got scared but didn't want to run away, and then he wanted to come closer to them. One even came up to us. Then on the way back he wanted to see them again???!

Mammal Vertebrate Dog Canidae Dog breed
Mammal Vertebrate Dog Canidae Dog breed

See less See more
#3 ·
It was kinda funny because we had walked into this neighborhood where more homes are being built and he was more scared of this tarp against a fence!

? Misha would be like: WHAT IS THAT THING?!?!?! IS THAT A GIANT DOG?!?!!!? THEY MUST BE BECAUSE THEY EAT GRASS TOO! but I've never seen a dog that looks like that and has that weird tail and hair coming out of its neck???

#10 ·
One of the most interesting things that ever happened for Lily and myself was the day we met a woman driving a pony cart in a nearby neighborhood. Lily was very young and pretty interested in the pony. We successfully stopped without her being too pushy and I was able to talk to the woman for a couple of minutes. In the area where we live there are many interesting things like chickens and horses/ponies. There are also still a few small but functioning farms.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.