Poodle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good boy, Sisko!

When Gracie was a puppy, I came home and she'd chewed my vintage "How To Train Your Poodle" book......and pooped on it!!!
Ahhhhhhhh😱 I'm sorry about your vintage book. Did she not like it? The things we lose to puppies😭🤣 Sisko wasn't as bad as Dax was when she was a puppy. Some of the things she chewed on couldn't be replaced😂

·
Registered
2 Posts
Your dog prefers serious literature хD My Dizzy once brought 1984 Orwell to me. Dizzy's action made me reread this book. Last time I didn’t get too excited because the book seemed challenging to read. Therefore, this time I read several articles 1984 Essay Examples - Free Research Papers on StudyDriver.com, and only after that, I started reading the book. Thanks to these articles, 1984 opened up to me in a new light and topped the list of my favorite literature.

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Our Airedale knew several words in American sign language.She knew the words "ball" and "apple". You could sign the word and she should go pick up the correct item. It made a great therapy dog trick.I can't remember what other words she knew... she knew more than I did, ha-ha!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts