Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Ahha! We get the "don't touch that thing, pet me, pay attention to meeeeeeeeeeeeee!" face and full body whenever we try to use our laptops or tablet :). I have to type most of my posts left handed, with the tablet perched on a throw pillow to my left, while poodles drape themselves on my lap. Remo casually hits my hand and arm with his paw if I raise it to try to start typing. I have to wait til he dozes lol.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Ahha! We get the "don't touch that thing, pet me, pay attention to meeeeeeeeeeeeee!" face and full body whenever we try to use our laptops or tablet :). I have to type most of my posts left handed, with the tablet perched on a throw pillow to my left, while poodles drape themselves on my lap. Remo casually hits my hand and arm with his paw if I raise it to try to start typing. I have to wait til he dozes lol.
Awwwww I can see them making that face馃槀 Lol馃ぃ

Registered

Registered
Too cute. :) I have to be careful with my laptop because Miracle will attempt to throw it off my lap with her nose or just jump on top of it. She also will lay on the back of the couch and sometimes put her snout or paw on my shoulder.

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
Too cute. :) I have to be careful with my laptop because Miracle will attempt to throw it off my lap with her nose or just jump on top of it. She also will lay on the back of the couch and sometimes put her snout or paw on my shoulder.
What? 馃槀馃槺 That's funny, but I would still be worried about the laptop breaking. Awwww, that's so cute馃挅

1 - 11 of 11 Posts