Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
448 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
He's 10 weeks old today... and leaving for his new home this weekend.
Not only is he beautiful... (look at those ears!) he has the best personality.
Is the first to come great people, but in a very gentle way... loves to be pet, held and cuddled. He's off to Park City to live with a couple of house cats. He is perfect for their home... a very calm but happy boy.
He looks so much like his grandmother, Ari, when she was this age.

Just wanted to share another baby of mine.
Karen

Attachments

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
He is so very beautiful!! Unbelievable ears for that age and beautifully shaped eyes. I am sure he will be happy at his new home.

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
I have been thinking a lot about silvers lately. Maybe one day I will be calling you for one that looks JUST LIKE HIM, with those frigging incredible ears. My goodness, they are TO DIE FOR!!!!

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
He's 10 weeks old today... and leaving for his new home this weekend.
Not only is he beautiful... (look at those ears!) he has the best personality.
Is the first to come great people, but in a very gentle way... loves to be pet, held and cuddled. He's off to Park City to live with a couple of house cats. He is perfect for their home... a very calm but happy boy.
He looks so much like his grandmother, Ari, when she was this age.

Just wanted to share another baby of mine.
Karen
WOWEE ZOWIE he is STUNNING! I thought he looked a bit familiar HA HA Thanks for sharing !

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
You are so cruel to show us such a cute puppy and only post ONE photo!! He's darling and gotta love those ears!

Edit: Any chance his new family will join our friendly forum so we can see this one grow up!

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
ADORABLE :beauty: !!!!!

If his temperament matches his looks - than his new family is very lucky to have him indeed :):rose::)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Crikey he is soooo lovely! I only recently became enamoured with silver and blue, I have always loved reds and apricots ( yes I have a black try finding a nice red or apricot or silver mini down under!!!) I think his temperement sounds as sweet as his face!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
What a super handsome boy!!! Their is a lucky family out there that is going to have one fine looking family member and, if his personality is as good as you say, one great companion! Congrats to his new family. And, I agree, I hope his new family joins our forum and lets us watch him grow up. :) :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts