Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody! I am starting the journey of looking for a silver miniature puppy, does anybody have any experience with a breeder they would recommend? I am considering a toy as well so if you have an experience to share with a silver toy breeder I鈥檇 appreciate that as well. Thank you!! 馃惄馃枻

Registered
Hello! Here is our breeder directory of breeders by geographic location, courtesy of Rose N Poos:
馃惄 Breeders Listed by Location 馃惄 Plus Additional Resources 馃惄

This is a breeder that I know of that may have silver minis at some point: Aery Miniature Poodles

I think if you look through the poodles of America website, you may be able to click through and find breeders, but do keep in mind that they might not all be cut from the same quality of wood, so like with any breeder, you鈥檒l have to do your research.

Registered
I'll second the recommendation for Aery. Although Zoe is black (but turning blue) she is from an Aery background as is Skylar's Babykins (who is a silver).

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Hello! Here is our breeder directory of breeders by geographic location, courtesy of Rose N Poos:
馃惄 Breeders Listed by Location 馃惄 Plus Additional Resources 馃惄

This is a breeder that I know of that may have silver minis at some point: Aery Miniature Poodles

I think if you look through the poodles of America website, you may be able to click through and find breeders, but do keep in mind that they might not all be cut from the same quality of wood, so like with any breeder, you鈥檒l have to do your research.
Thank you!!

Registered
As mentioned above, my silver minipoo is from a mating between Aery in North Carolina and Morning Glory in Texas.

Registered
Also worth a look is

Registered
I just realized that you have another thread asking about breeders specializing in silvers in Poodle Talk Looking to Adopt Retired Silver
and are getting duplications of recommendations in each. Whether you're looking for a puppy or a retired adult, we'll be finding the same breeders :).
To make it simpler for you, I'd ask the mods to consolidate the threads, so you don't have to look back and forth to see if anything different comes up.

Registered
Discussion Starter #11
Also worth a look is

I have contacted Barbara from Silvabirch, and wow, I鈥檓 so impressed. She has been so helpful and responsive to any questions I have asked her. She seems to really go above and beyond to be sure she is breeding healthy babies. Thanks for the tip on consolidating threads!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts