Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
Benjamin Franlkin - Senior Tpoo, Apple Butter - mpoo puppy
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I've gotten lots of comments and questions about Apple's coloring, I thought I'd post pics showing the color change after getting a haircut. She's really living up to the silver part of silver beige now!

I miss her fluffyness! Im so used to dropping off at the groomer and saying whatever goes with Benjamin Franklin that I forgot I might wanna save Apple's cute puppy fluff! Oh well. She says she feels very grown up and I still think she's cute!

Silvery after poodle:

More brown-y before poodle:

·
Premium Member
13,075 Posts
She is extremely pretty, both before and after.

Reactions: bonjourmoi

·
Registered
7,676 Posts
She’s gorgeous both ways.
I have a silver minipoo and she changes color with each groom. It’s always a fun surprise.

Reactions: georginak

·
Registered
24 Posts
Sooo cool to see the transformation! Thanks for sharing :) I wonder, is poodle color a regional thing? I see a lot of reds/apricots as well as white and black poodles of all sizes in my area, but I've basically never seen a brown, silver-beige, cafe au lait, etc.

·
Registered
Benjamin Franlkin - Senior Tpoo, Apple Butter - mpoo puppy
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Prettiest little girl! How was she with the groomer?
She wanted to pitch a fit about her face. lol I took her back to Estelle of Safranne, and she was able to work on Apple just fine. She's groomed Apple multiple times already, so thats a big help.

It's quite a drive for me, but I thought she would have fun playing with her relatives and seeing familiar faces again. And, honestly, I wanted to escape my house for a whole day because ugh. Stress levels are up to my eyeballs with Christmas and COVID and distance learning for my kids. It was nice to have a day with the dog and not have to do anything else. I thought I'd take her pic by this sign as a little tourist attraction, but then I realized she is just a tiny speck next to it sooo. Didn't quite work that great. Lol

·
Registered
532 Posts
The color gradient of brown eyes to white face to brown body is very aesthetic. The bright side is that brushing is going to be a daily breeze now. Very pretty!

·
Registered
29 Posts
She's so inspirational! I think our pups are about the same age and silver beige is one of my favorite colors, so it's so fun seeing her!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts