Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bathed and then blew out Dingy Stingy today with my new Edemco dryer (Birthday gift from hubby, Yea!!) OMG, what a difference a powerful dryer makes and wow does it dry fast. I guess that's another subject...lol

Anyhow, he was all excited afterwards so I thought I'd snap some pics. Excuse his hairy face, he's in need of a good shave. Maybe tomorrow. Just some fun in the good ol living room! lol

Attachments

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Whooo, a new dryer is always fun!! Fantastic. Love the nickname, Dingy Stingy - Ahahaha, he looks soooo fluffy! Lovely. Eli's coat looks so short compaired to stings :)

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
HAHA Sting looks scary with hair on his muzzle , he looks like some kind of wild animal especially with his eyes glowing lol

Also what Video game is your husband playing ?? he looks to focused ! hahah

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HAHA Sting looks scary with hair on his muzzle , he looks like some kind of wild animal especially with his eyes glowing lol

Also what Video game is your husband playing ?? he looks to focused ! hahah
Oh god, he's playing Star Wars. Him and our 4 yr olds favorite game right now. I thought I cropped him out of most of the pics. A few pics had some really serious looks. lmao!!

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Whooo, a new dryer is always fun!! Fantastic. Love the nickname, Dingy Stingy - Ahahaha, he looks soooo fluffy! Lovely. Eli's coat looks so short compaired to stings :)
Dingy Stingy is the only term that really suit's him. I now have to admit that I really do have a retarded black Poodle. Its like it just happened too. My husband jokes that I should collect him and sell him. Of course, I couldnt do that but he really is a annoying these days.

I have to keep telling myself that he will get better over time. lol Hopefully our new baby girl will be sweet and calm to make up for bratty Stingy.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Hey, a new dryer... yippee for you!! Looks like it did a wonderful job and looks like sting loved it too... maybe he was all excited because he couldn't believe that his grooming was done so fast! LOL...LOL.

Which Edemco did you get?

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
*raises hand* I have a star wars video game addicted hubby to. He has three different games in fact lol.

Hey, wait, What baby girl? Did I miss some big announcement?

·
Registered
912 Posts
Yeah I musta missed that too? Whats going on Secreto?
Love the growly spoo pic, they look so funny when they are trying to be tough :smile:
Gorgeous boys too, Sting is sooooo black, he really is beautiful.

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I ended up getting the Edemco 887. I guess its a new dryer Edemco just came out with. The motor is in a box housing but it's a hose dryer, not a stand dryer. Its works sooo well though. You dont have to brush the hair (if you dont want) because it blow's it completely straight. I timed drying his leg and it took like 3.5 minutes from hip to foot! Im still amazed! lol

About our new girl coming, YES its true. :)

She is from Marquis Diamond Standard Poodles and will be here mid June. She's a 6 wk old, WHITE show prospect that will be named Eva. When we know for sure which female she will be I will post pics then. Its between two white girls and they both are wonderful. Just 2 weeks...Yea!

I wasnt going to tell until we got her home but I just couldnt contain myself any longer.

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
LoL, Congrats in advance then :) I can understand the desire to keep hush hush about such things lol. I didnt want to jinx myself when we were looking into Saleen. You're hubby must be pretty tolerant/ a dog lober (lucky you) :) Awsome!! Mine is shaking his head at this very moment wondering HOW in the world we managed to add 6 or so new four legged addition to our family in 7 months lol...

·
Registered
133 Posts
Steeler just played with a spoo out of Marquis Diamond a couple of days ago. This girl is 2. I almost got one from her, Suzanne

·
Registered
210 Posts
Oh god, he's playing Star Wars. Him and our 4 yr olds favorite game right now. I thought I cropped him out of most of the pics. A few pics had some really serious looks. lmao!!
I could reconize the 'game face' they all seem to get LOL!!! How old is Sting? I love looking at black spoos to see what Chase is going to look like when he's big!!

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I could reconize the 'game face' they all seem to get LOL!!! How old is Sting? I love looking at black spoos to see what Chase is going to look like when he's big!!
Sting is 8 months old now. Your Chase will beig before you know it!

·
Registered
210 Posts
I've been wondering how long I will be able to pick him up and wag him around the house...the poor spoo will think it's a lap dog before long!

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Spoo's aren't lapdogs?? Hummm, somebody should tell Jazz then I suppose. She didn't get the memo.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I wish someone would add Steeler to that memo. He thinks it's really cool when he lifts his leg and gets the other leg nice and wet - then comes in to wrap his paws around me :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts