Poodle Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just thought we could start something on a friendly, funny note, so funny pet pics it is! Any funny or ecspecially cute pics of your pets, Poodles included. lol

Lets see them!

Attachments

·
Registered
81 Posts
aww I haven't got any on the laptop have a great one of my rabbit with straw in her mouth! and i see you have a lightening mcqueen fan....I have one of those too! lol xx

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yes, he used to be a die hard. Now its Monster Trucks and Harley's. My son is only 3 and acts like he's 15. He is so funny...he jacks up his quod and truck in the garage and inform's me what he is fixing. But he says everthing correct. Its unbelievable.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Ok, you guys don't have nothing on this....

Took this picture back in April of this year, made one heck of an
Easter photo! This is a male breeder rabbit that resides on my
grandpa's small farm.:)

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
OMG Mercymoon that is the best! Absolutley adorable and way too funny. You have got to send that pic to get published in a calender, book or something. Thats is GREAT!

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
OMG Mercymoon that is the best! Absolutley adorable and way too funny. You have got to send that pic to get published in a calender, book or something. Thats is GREAT!
LOL, I know right?! :D Yeah, would look great on a calendar or something
like that I think, LOL!

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is my Boochie (Mya) going over the Dumbarton Bridge on our way to Stanford. Thats big stuff for a little dog, seeing all that water. She really liked it.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
This is my Boochie (Mya) going over the Dumbarton Bridge on our way to Stanford. Thats big stuff for a little dog, seeing all that water. She really liked it.

Great shot, Maddie just loves looking out the window when we are in the
truck going somewhere.:D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts