Poodle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pogo used to bring toys on his walks. Apparently Galen learned the habit from Pogo. This morning as we set off on our walk he glanced around the porch, which is now clean of Pogo's toys. Then he stepped outside the door and picked up a crab apple, which he then carried gently on his tongue with the stem protruding out between his front teeth. After 50 feet or so, when it was clear that he wasn't just going to chew the crab apple and spit it out, I took pity on him and offered him the tennis ball I carry in my vest pocket instead. He happily carried the tennis ball for the rest of the walk.

·
Super Moderator
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What else is in your vest pocket? ; )
It is a vest with many large pockets. Current contents include a bunch of treats, a small flashlight, several waste pickup bags, a clicker, two tennis balls, a face mask, the wrapper from a Lindt chocolate truffle I ate on a walk (littering is bad ;) ) a lightweight string leash, and a pebble I thought was pretty when I found it on a walk.

·
Registered
135 Posts
I wonder if it’s a comforting thing for dogs to bring toys on their walk. Regardless, it’s cute!

·
Registered
864 Posts
It is a vest with many large pockets. Current contents include a bunch of treats, a small flashlight, several waste pickup bags, a clicker, two tennis balls, a face mask, the wrapper from a Lindt chocolate truffle I ate on a walk (littering is bad ;) ) a lightweight string leash, and a pebble I thought was pretty when I found it on a walk.
Everything on the approved list except - that wrapper needs a chocolate.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts