Poodle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's your favorite photo hosting site? Photo bucket's whole site is messed up...says I only have used 7% of my space on one place, then somewhere else it says I'm almost out of space and tries to get me to pay for something...never had to do that before. It doesn't upload well...seems their whole website is broken.

Can you tell me what you like about what you use and also...how to move pictures from photobucket to a new place? Grrrrrrr.:angry:

Or..........if you don't even need to use a hosting site but do it another way? I am not too computer savvy.

I'd be much obliged. :)

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
I've always used picturetrail. I only use it to link/embed pics onto forums and it works perfect for that. I don't use it a ton anymore as I mostly use my facebook to link/embed pictures from but I still use it on occasion.

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just upload pictures from my computer to the site. Don't know if that helps
To this site? How do you do it? Like I said, I'm computer challenged.
Thank you very much. :)

Thanks MR...so Picturetrail. I'll check them out. It's nice to know when someone is satisfied with a product. I don't do FB so I won't be able to do it that way.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
1,810 Posts
As far as just adding the pictures straight onto here when making a thread scroll down to 'additional options' and 'attach files'.
Click on 'manage attachments' then select the pics you want and click 'upload'.

when replying to a thread click under the 'reply' box 'go advanced' then follow the above steps

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Much appreciated MR. I'll try it out next time I get a chance. Gotta run now. I sure do appreciate that. It seems way easier than using a whole other site.

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Oh dear...Now they're all sideways and huge. I was telling someone how to rotate the pictures but that must have been the way you do it in another application. What I know of rotating pictures isn't relevant to this I don't think...don't see a way to rotate them. Grrrr. But I did manage to go through your steps there MR and that worked.

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
As far as just adding the pictures straight onto here when making a thread scroll down to 'additional options' and 'attach files'.
Click on 'manage attachments' then select the pics you want and click 'upload'.

when replying to a thread click under the 'reply' box 'go advanced' then follow the above steps
I am pretty much a computer idiot however, I do pictures onto the Poodle Forum exactly as Mysticrealm described and it works for me. I had to use Photobucket on a different forum and it was a pain in the patootie to use.

Believe me, if I can do it, anyone can! Best of luck! VQ

·
Registered
10,294 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Okay...I finally figured out the last step (believe it or not, I forgot about that little paper clip) I needed to click on that to get those things on the page. NOW....some are turned sideways and some are fine. What do I do now? LOL. VQ...you are wrong. Compared to me, you're a genius at this stuff. :adore:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts