Poodle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For my birthday my oldest daughter gave me a poodle window sticker for my car that she made on her Cricut (sp) machine. Just for fun, does anyone else have a sticker on their car?

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Charleeann67[IMG class=inlineimg said:
https://www.poodleforum.com/images/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG];3258523]Cute! Wish I could get mine to upload!
If you figure out how I would love to see them!

Twyla, do you mind sharing where you got yours? They are adorable!

I have nothing on my car at this point.

·
Registered
1,545 Posts
I had a really nice one on my F150 - a poodle going over a jump. I sold that truck when I bought my new Ranger, so the sticker is gone. I don't remember where I got it. Amazon seems to have some nice ones - but not as nice as the one that's gone.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I wish I could have figured out how to upload my photo but anyway, the top one of a poodle head peaking out of the window is what I have. So fun!

·
Premium Member
6,550 Posts
If you figure out how I would love to see them!

Twyla, do you mind sharing where you got yours? They are adorable!

I have nothing on my car at this point.
Amazon :)

·
Registered
932 Posts
I made this sticker at a local Fab Lab, using a photo of my dog and creating a silhouette. One of the workers talked me through the process that I wouldn’t be able to replicate on my own. I was hoping to stick it to a magnetized sheet that would then mount to my car. There’s a sheet of protective paper on top of it so it doesn’t look black, as it is. It’s a little hard to make out my dog because his big-hair head was facing me in this photo, while the rest of him was in profile.

Does anyone know if it’s possible to find magnet sheets that are already cut into circles? I don’t think it would be a very smooth shape if I had to cut it by hand.

My dream project at the Fab Lab is to create an embroidered patch of my dog that could go on a shirt or dog bag, etc.

Attachments

·
Registered
11 Posts
Those stickers are so cute!! I am laughing and thinking of doing a silhouette of my spoo she’s getting pretty old and lays around a lot. So she is kinda “fluffy” and a little sway back ??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts