Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The poodle girls always get together after hours for training so here are some videos

Argon is dominate so these are videos of his improvement. before he would buck and cry when the chain tighten on his neck. Becca aka argons mom could not get him around the ring at the last UKC show.

He still fights with her a bit but we are showing her how to train a dog this is her first dog !

here ya go enjoy

Here is me with him

Becca with Enzo a little to fast but just practice

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
You did a much better job with Argon. At this age, the emphasis should be on carriage. His head should be UP and he should be happy. Smaller circles are better. Use a treat. Go both directions. When your friend gaits him, he is poking his head and slogging along. This is the kiss of death.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You did a much better job with Argon. At this age, the emphasis should be on carriage. His head should be UP and he should be happy. Smaller circles are better. Use a treat. Go both directions. When your friend gaits him, he is poking his head and slogging along. This is the kiss of death.
Yeah he does better with me because I talk to him. I say good boy and make weird noises to make him pay attention. I told her we have to make it fun other wise he wont like showing. I had some treats also lol other wise he wont care with what you are doing.

I told her to just walk with him like I did because she is way taller than me.

that night he was being super naughty ! i have gotten him to trot right a few times but did not get it n tape maybe tonight I can get some video :D stay tune

·
Registered
2,155 Posts
Oh WOW :) _ THAT WAS FUN !!!!! : ))))

I watched it over and over LOL

Argon is really cute pup , oh my, crazy at heart he he, but cute !!!!

Enzo is ADORABLE !!!!! I just LOVE his 2 "antennas" in the top-knot :dancing2:- he is a character really and such a proud dog - not to mention beautiful *sighhhhh....

Roxy - you are becoming great handler : )))))) !!!! Thanks so much for sharing !!!!!!!!! : ))))

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
Ya Argon moves better for you Roxy but with time he'll learn how to move right with his owner too. I would also try and practice straight down and backs and a triangle. If she's going to do some more UKC then doing a T should be practiced too.

Enzo is still looking very good and he's such a showy boy. I really like how nice of a red he stayed. Thats cool that Argons owner and you can get together and work with the dogs too.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
:argh: I can't open the videos.....ugh. Must be something with my computer.

I envy you your parking lot though. I wish we had something smooth and flat to practice on with our poodles.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts