Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My mom was trying to be helpful and ordered me some shampoo/conditioner.

I love trying new things so i'm wondering what people think of these products. I've never used them before. They have not arrived yet but as soon as I get a chance to use both i'll be sure to post my own opinion.

Show Season Clean Shampoo | PetAgree Grooming Supplies - Is the shampoo she ordered

Show Season Condition | PetAgree Grooming Supplies - This is the conditioner.

They aren't very expensive so if its something I like it might be great for "in between" grooms and such..or those baths right after swimming just to get the dirty water out of them and get them fluffy.

I'm currently using Natures Specialties products and really love them. There are just a few I like by ESPREE (the energee shampoo, and the silky conditioner..i forget the exact name) but anyway..I've been very very happy with Natures Specialties! I'd like to try different conditioners though..I like the results from NS conditioner but it seems to take awhile to rinse out.

Any suggestions on good quality conditioners that rinse easily?

But i'd really like any opinions from those who have used or have experience with show season products.

·
Registered
104 Posts
I know lots of people that have used it here in england (more expensive here), and they love it, rave about the stuff, i have not used it myself so cant say! let us know how it works,
Bec

·
Registered
575 Posts
The Show Season's products are my staples at my salon! The Clean is wonderful and smells like green apples, but not overpowering. You'd also really LOVE LOVE LOVE the Detangle with can be use for dematting, brush out's, or as a scissoring spray. It's used in my salon DAILY!

The two shampoo's that I use the most are the Bright and the Lavender. While they aren't REALLY expensive, they are great products and most dilute 16:1 so they do go a good long way. I've used the Nature's Specialties and like them fine, but the Show Season's is my choice HANDS DOWN (of course, I love the IOD for my poo's and bichons).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts