Poodle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, no major points for Yogi this weekend. He placed third in his class Saturday and got totally dumped on Saturday. I will have to remember that judge, though, as he put up a Blue Dog, Justin (Rex's daddy got his second major and is hoping to get his last point as PCA), and a silver bitch (Rex' Aunt).

However, Rex participated in the B-match Saturday night and we had big fun there. He got best of variety for the poodles. No placement in the group though. He did really well for his first real performance. Amazing what just a few conformation classes can do. Here is a picture of Rex taken today, just before his 6 month birthday. Also is a picture of his mama. Rex is up to 40 lbs now and is about as tall as she is. She has packed on a few pounds so excuse her womanly figure!

Attachments

·
Registered
170 Posts
It's a crap shoot aint it!? Some judges only put up whites, some only blacks, some only colors if they can. Everyone has their favorites. You go get em next time Yogi. Your pup looks like he has lots of hair. You will have fun with him in the bred by class. Nothing like the pride of showing a bred by. Good luck!

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
You go get em next time Yogi. Your pup looks like he has lots of hair. You will have fun with him in the bred by class. Nothing like the pride of showing a bred by. Good luck![/QUOTE]
Ditto that poodlepal Even better getting a major out of bred by ..
You will get it next time fur elite:) I love your dogs

·
Registered
448 Posts
I will have to remember that judge, though, as he put up a Blue Dog, Justin (Rex's daddy got his second major and is hoping to get his last point as PCA), and a silver bitch (Rex' Aunt).
-----
Can you let me know what show this was... so I can look up the judge. Sounds like good info for our dogs of color!
Thanks!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts