Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dianne, her grandson, Michael, and I spent last evening prepping Chantell and Ivy for their show today. We had a lot of fun fussing over them. We used Chris Christensen products for the first time and really liked the results.

Rub-a-dub-dub; two pups in the tub....

OPPS....Dianne used her pocket knife to get a band out and had a bit of trouble when she closed it!! LOL I can do that; I'm her sister.

Chantell thinks it's funny!

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And....back to work..

Ivy gets a good going over..

Everything has to be fun!! Chantell's Mohawk...

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Every blower should come with a Micheal to hold it while you brush....

all fluffed out

Ivy's favorite part...getting her top knot done

We didn't get done until nearly midnight but we had fun.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
awwww, so gorgeous! Can't wait to see how they look tomorrow all ready to go!!

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
The shots of Michael in there are so adorable!! He's all into it!! What a great helper he is..........I need to get Nikki to hold the dryer for me, good idea!

·
Registered
448 Posts
Really enjoyed these fun pictures! The poos look to be enjoying all the attention too.
Michael is a great help but I can't believe he kept all that clothes on. He is obviously better than I about keeping the water off myself!

You take such great photos...

·
Registered
5 Posts
What great pics...and adorable pups! I really like the CC products too...especially the Thick n Thicker serum used before the final rinse. It makes those soft puppy coats nice and crisp for scissoring.

·
Registered
47 Posts
If you like cc products try plush puppy. I used cc products for a very long time and was recommended to use the natural body building shampoo and the black shampoo. It has worked great - I thought I would never leave cc products - I still use some if it but have fallen in love with plush puppy

1 - 15 of 15 Posts