Poodle Forum banner

Show me your Pet Clips!

41654 Views 43 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  kfmercure
Either pics of a cute pet clip you've done on a dog you've groomed... or a cut you'd have your dog be in.

Lincoln and Tsuki are due for trims. I wanted to grow them out over the winter but with their coats still changing (they're about a year) I want it short and simple.

Thanks!!
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
2,155 Posts
Herley _ thanks for great photos !!!!! I love them all ! My Mom used to clip our spoo in somewhat modified Dutch clip - I wish I have a photo. It looked so nice and I never saw USA dogs in that clip. It would be like white dog that you posted but with body shaven shorter and whole legs left longer !!!

· Registered
2,155 Posts
It is so great to see two friends posting together here : ))) and from such a far away place :):):)!!! I always wanted to visit NZ , actually that was the first place we imagined moving to when we decided to move from Europe, but sometimes life takes us where it wants and not where WE want. lol

Is "spring" coming down there right now :) ??? Landscape on your photos looks so serene : ))) ! Are you close to the Ocean ???

· Registered
2,155 Posts
"We'll make a thread with general pics of NZ one day for ya "

Awwweee, thanks guys :marchmellow: !!!! That is so kind of you : ))) :love: !!!

I can only imagine how much fun you and your spoos have living in such a cool place :) !!! Do you have boats ?! Go fishing, snorkeling and such : )??? It must be fantastic to be so close to the beach : ) and I suppose the Ocean is there nice and warm during summer LOL. I live in CA near the Pacific but NO WAY one can swim here - yuck - cold and murky waters LOL Fog every morning that lingers till 11 am O_O . Luckily I am somewhat inland so I do not have fog and sunshine "rules" here ; ) !

Is skiing season over up in the mountains ??? : )))

· Registered
2,155 Posts
OH MYYYYY GOOOODDDD !!!!! I just watched this on youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oK7dl99Bwaw

What a BEAUTIFUL place a Dunedin is :congrats: !!!! I do not know what is cooler - the nature or that University LOL ?????

Anyway - first real money we make - we are coming to visit you LOL

It looks that it is not so warm , as I thought it was :), but it is beautiful all the same LOL How did Maori live in such temperate climate "semi- nude" LOL

Anyways - LOVE DUNEDIN :captain:

· Registered
2,155 Posts
Hey guys - thanks for the free touristic tour :first: and Duster thanks for letting me see your Gallery - IT WAS SO MUCH FUN !!! I love all of your photos !!!! : )))

Who made those poodle drawings - soooo CUTE !!!!!! All of your animals are adorable and many photos are really fantastic : ) !

Jack - next time please make some "smoke signals" on that hill so I can spot you ; )) !!!

Yeap - LOL, I looked up the climate today and realized that it is pretty "fresh" he he heeee !!!! Sea looks pretty "choppy" , but it is beautiful !!! I am crazy about beaches and if the water is warm and calm (like in Hawaii, Caribbean, or Adriatic sea - of boy - I am in the water since dawn till the dusk and it would not change a bit if I lived by the ocean or not LOL : ))) !!!! I was always dreaming of becoming a Marine Biologist ... Juck Custo series were my "Sesame Street" when I was a child LMAO !!! Yeap - I was a strange child ha ha or maybe I was living by the sea (or in the sea ...like octopus or something)in my previous life he he heeeee...

Nobody still answered my question though - how did Maori live without dawn
jackets in June and July
:rofl:

· Registered
2,155 Posts
SHAME ON YOU:rofl: What kind of Kiwi ARE you ??? LAMO "Some kind of gowny feathery thing" :pound: OMG - I will pee of laughter ahahahaaaaa

Oh boy- I am Ok.... I am Ok.... LMAO I guess you would not know what "throwing the leaf on the ground means than either " if you met a Chief c-c-c-c-c-c ahahhaaaa

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.