Poodle Forum banner

Show me your Pet Clips!

41654 Views 43 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  kfmercure
Either pics of a cute pet clip you've done on a dog you've groomed... or a cut you'd have your dog be in.

Lincoln and Tsuki are due for trims. I wanted to grow them out over the winter but with their coats still changing (they're about a year) I want it short and simple.

Thanks!!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1,546 Posts
This was Saffy's clip for a group show where we entered four white spoos

This was her NDTA (National Dog Training Assembly) clip

This was her within the first couple months of having her, a sort of grown out miami type clip

This is her farm type clip lol, not very effective if you look at the chocolate spoo thread

http://www.poodleforum.com/showthread.php?t=2557&highlight=chocolate+spoo

· Registered
1,546 Posts
Boy, wish you live closer LOL OR, maybe it would be good to move to NZ ha ha, the economy SUCKS here LMAO
Lol, well all the beautiful grooming is down by Flyinduster, I only give her baths and brush her in between the 2 or 3 months that she goes in for clipping with Flyinduster, you know she got NZ GROOMER OF THE YEAR over here!

· Registered
1,546 Posts
It is so great to see two friends posting together here : ))) and from such a far away place :):):)!!! I always wanted to visit NZ , actually that was the first place we imagined moving to when we decided to move from Europe, but sometimes life takes us where it wants and not where WE want. lol

Is "spring" coming down there right now :) ??? Landscape on your photos looks so serene : ))) ! Are you close to the Ocean ???
Yeah it is spring time now, but sometime you wouldn't know it with the rain we have been having lately, actually come to think of it, it hasn't rained badly for like a week or two lol

Yeah, we live by the sea in Dunedin, Dunedin has a harbour peninsula type thing, and I live on the top part looking over it, which is kinda cool.

NZ is a really cool place IMO lol, definitely worth a holiday, but there seems to be a really big stereotype against poodles! I know it's wrong! lol

· Registered
1,546 Posts
Lol, we don't get very warm temperatures in Dunedin.
In summer, the max we get is around 30 ish (degrees celsius) so, the Ocean is NEVER warm lol, and it is the Pacific too!
Yup, over winter there is skiing in the mountains, mainly down here in central otago, but there are some other skifields scattered around the place.
And in central otago, the weather there is amazing. A wee town (probably not even that, only like 20 or houses) called Ophir, I think this is right, has the biggest extremes of temperature in summer and winter, I mean like the biggest gap between lowest temperature in winter, and highest temperature in summer.
But in Central Otago, where we have a holiday house, over summer it is like 30+ all day every day, which probably isn't much to some of you, but if you lived in Dunedin, you'd understand lol

Yeah, you can go fishing and snorkelling and all that, but I never have much really, just fishing when I was younger. But our neighbour across from us at our holiday house, has a boat, and he takes us on the lake and we go water skiing etc.

And yes, we have one of the best universities around, it is pretty cool, but a shame they don't have vet school, cos that's what I wanna be

· Registered
1,546 Posts
lol, there we go again!

I gotta say, that 30 degrees C, in Dunedin, is *rare* as heck, maybe getting that high literally once or twice in a summer, though into the 20's is common over summer. But at the same time we don't get way cold either, maybe -10 or something, and at most a few inches of snow (that melts within a day or two) maybe once or twice down low in winter...
Lol, again

Lol I meant 20+, 30 would be great for Dunedin!

· Registered
1,546 Posts
Hey guys - thanks for the free touristic tour :first: and Duster thanks for letting me see your Gallery - IT WAS SO MUCH FUN !!! I love all of your photos !!!! : )))

Who made those poodle drawings - soooo CUTE !!!!!! All of your animals are adorable and many photos are really fantastic : ) !

Jack - next time please make some "smoke signals" on that hill so I can spot you ; )) !!!

Yeap - LOL, I looked up the climate today and realized that it is pretty "fresh" he he heeee !!!! Sea looks pretty "choppy" , but it is beautiful !!! I am crazy about beaches and if the water is warm and calm (like in Hawaii, Caribbean, or Adriatic sea - of boy - I am in the water since dawn till the dusk and it would not change a bit if I lived by the ocean or not LOL : ))) !!!! I was always dreaming of becoming a Marine Biologist ... Juck Custo series were my "Sesame Street" when I was a child LMAO !!! Yeap - I was a strange child ha ha or maybe I was living by the sea (or in the sea ...like octopus or something)in my previous life he he heeeee...

Nobody still answered my question though - how did Maori live without dawn
jackets in June and July
:rofl:
Lol

Ummm, the maori wore gowny type things, my history is terrible, with like feathers I think. They still wear them today at official ceremonies. But I think they were only for special occasions. I think they just wore skins and other warmish stuff. I really don't know lol

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.