Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hope I can do show brags here - that this is the appropriate forum. Louis', our twelve month old puppy standard won his first show. Of course, he won it in a way befitting his personality. From the 12-18 month dog classes (he was 12 days past his first birthday, and for all intents and purposes the 12-18 class is a puppy class for Standards) he won Best of Variety and represented Standard Poodles in the Group ring. The Non-Sporting Group judged kept looking at him over and over during the judging process and when she pointed at the Sharpei standing next to him, I almost passed out! Going BOV on your first win as a puppy is one thing - but a group win!? No, it didn't pan out - no group win - but BOV is nothing to sneeze at.

• His picture - the smiling lady is his breeder and handler Kellie Black. The Judge is Mr. Robert Stein
  • Here are the show results - wow . . it's still a little hard to believe! Just scroll down to Non-Sporting and select standard poodles. He is Le Vie's White Lightening Strikes Twice
I don't have any pictures or results to show, but he took Best of Opposites to the BIS Standard Poodle just this last Saturday . . .more information to follow!
Regards,
Mark, Jamie, Samantha and Louis

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
Congratulations! Oh, my all that excitement and then a let down. I think I would have fainted!!! LOL Good for you and you spoo.

·
Registered
2,053 Posts
Excellant win ! Are you still floating on cloud nine :) Beautiful dog !

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
Wow! BOV is a really nice win. You must be very, very proud. Who are this boy's dam and sire? I couldn't find him on poodlepedigree.com

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Congrats on your wins !

I would be so happy if that was my dog :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts