Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vegas in his short clip for summer to prepare for heavy duty retriever training, including water retrieves.

Whenever I change cuts on him, I never hesitate, and I always love how he looks aftwards. Whether it be shaving his ears, taking his puppy coat off and putting him in a lamb clip, putting him in his CC, or taking it all off... I think he's gorgeous all the time.

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
lmao, that head is hilarious!!!!!!!! And his big tail balances it... he'd look like he'll tip over otherwise! LOL!!!

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
I love it, I think Vegas has looked great in every clip you have put him in. I'm sure he will be much more comfortable for the summer months as well!

He's a very handsome boy. I always look forward to his pictures.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Sweet. This will help during the coat change too - that is a workout for sure.

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sweet. This will help during the coat change too - that is a workout for sure.
Yeah that's another reason why I took him short. I've been telling myself 'It can't be THAT bad..' but I've never had a dog go through coat change so I really don't even know!

·
Registered
781 Posts
vegas can certainly carry that cut! look how proud he is! like he's ready for anything.

btw, when do spoos go through their coat changes? jessie is 18 months today and her groomer told me last week that she's is noticing a change in her coat.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
I have seen anywhere from 6-7 months up to even 2 years!! I am so hoping Olie does NOT got that long.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts