Poodle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else's dog shiver with excitement? Jessie does this when she's really excited like when she's pointing at a squirrel, or when she's anticipating something really great like when we shift our car into park and she knows it's time to get out and explore. We've been trying to calm her down before taking her out for her walks too, and instead of bouncing like she's on a pogo stick (her favorite "I'm really excited" behavior), she will sit patiently but her whole body vibrates with anticipation.

·
Premium Member
1,558 Posts
That is so funny, but I say that because Zeke has done it too! I remember the first time. He was about 4-5 months old when my friend mailed him his “rattie” toy. It squeaked harder and faster than I’ve heard any other toy do. I was going to give it to him, and started going-to-town with the squeaker. The longer I kept it up the more he shook. I’d never seen that before, but I laughed hysterically (and kept squeaking the toy!). I think it’s one of the cutest things ever when they just cannot contain their excitement.

·
Registered
2,374 Posts
Lily shivers with excitement when she is having a super energized agility run. Those are the runs I know I really need to pay attention. One wrong cue on my end and she’s off building her own course!

Reactions: Zesti_V
1 - 3 of 3 Posts