Poodle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey! I’m new to the forum. I was wondering if anyone has had more recent experiences or any pups from Shiann poodles? ( Home ) I live close to them and so far I’ve loved what I’ve seen on their website and their OFA results. I reached out to her earlier today and she offered to come let me visit which I thought was a really good sign. I would actually want to check it out before putting down any deposits or anything.

I’m especially interested in a pup from her female Sansa which from what i’ve seen hasn’t been bred yet. I’m looking for a service and sport prospect what are y’all’s opinions on getting that kind of prospect from a first litter? (I wouldn’t be getting a puppy till sometime next year). I know I’d also have to look at the sire before actually making a decision, but I’d still love your thoughts on her.

I’m just wondering if more experienced poodle owners have any experience with the breeder or see anything that I might want to be wary of.

·
Premium Member
5,696 Posts
The breeder speaks for herself in this thread. It was an old thread that she became aware of and responded on her own behalf.

Her reply starts at post #12

Reactions: Salem
1 - 5 of 5 Posts