Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OMG, She's soooooo CUTE!!! John arrived home about 30 minutes ago.

Here are a couple of photos :)

Ok, now off to introduce her to the rest of the family.

·
Registered
419 Posts
OMG! That last picture of her in the back seat of the car is precious. She's beautiful! What a sweet face. And I love the pictures of her and John. They're both keepers :wink:

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah I guess I have to keep John boy around now don't I LoL. Thankgoodness it's already 1:30 in the morning here... he's already mentioned something about me "rewarding" him. I'm to busy playing with the puppy to be interested in any of that! He's gotta wait LoL.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Well she is a puppy, so she needs lots of sleep. I'm sure you'll make sure John is appropriately thanked for the extra effort he made to get you YOUR new puppy :wink:

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Beautiful beautiful girl you've got there, and such a sweet thing that your Hubby did, going after her all by himself, that must have been a very boring trip, especially on the way there, probably not as much on the way home, with his new girl with him. Bet you're really happy to have them both home with you tonight. Hope you're not so excited that you can't sleep. Maybe you should go ahead and thank your Hubby tonight and than you both should be able to get a good nights sleep.

·
Registered
646 Posts
oh come on you know you want to. ha ha Besides men forget NOTHING when it comes to that department and next year when you want another he will say NOPE you didn't pay me back on time last year ha ha.

Way to go John for being a great husband by the way even if it took some bribing and think of the bonding you did with the new girl on such a long lonely drive

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
OMGosh she is cute cute cute!!!!!! Now I want a puppy too and I have to wait until next year!!

I sure hope John received his "positive re-enforcement" for doing such a good job!!! :rofl:

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
She doesn't have a name yet, her breeder was calling her Gracie, but since I've already had a dog named Gracie I don't want to keep that as her name. Soooo the name is up in the air and up for debate :) suggestions are welcome I suppose. I was leaning towards ash or ashes but hubby isn't sure he likes that one. I also suggested steele but he is so far definitly against that, says it sounds male. I wanted to register her as Steele Magnolia, or Silver linning..... ?? I dunno, Ash seems to work but we shall see.

We are taking her down to the salon give her a bath, phew she's a little doggy smelling, even though she supposedly had a bath on friday and we'll get her a collar and leash since I couldn't decide on one before we got her.

Oh and p.s. I woke john up this morning in a *ahem* "special way" and now he's walking around whistling with a big smile on his face.

·
Registered
183 Posts
She is adorable.

It takes a while for a new pup to loose the scent of the breeders home.

Soon though she will smell like your dog!

·
Registered
419 Posts
And you don't have to have a call name that uses the registered name, of course! With my second bedlington, the breeder was dead set on a registered name of [kennel name} Blue Tango but I hated Tango for a call name. So to us, she was Brooke :smile:

·
Registered
2,064 Posts
And you don't have to have a call name that uses the registered name, of course! With my second bedlington, the breeder was dead set on a registered name of [kennel name} Blue Tango but I hated Tango for a call name. So to us, she was Brooke :smile:
I agree. I still don't have a registered name for Sting. Eventually it will come to me. lol

·
Registered
183 Posts
Oh!

Star was originally going to be a totally different AKC name but before sending off the papers we made Starlet part of her registered name.

Then we toyed with Starlet of the Silver Screen but she isn't silver (she is apricot) so we didn't use 'of the Silver Screen'.

·
Registered
3,398 Posts
awww she is so cute - what a pretty girl - you must be thrilled! Glad you thanked John appropriately! lol

1 - 20 of 32 Posts