Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's taken me a few days to find a moment to do this, but I know you will all understand that. ;) I'm so happy and proud to introduce Karbits Bump In The Night, AKA Pooka.

We brought her home on Sunday at 10 weeks old. She's a blue and white parti spoo, expected to mature at 19-20".

I plan to start her 52 Weeks thread soon, though right now I've got her down for a good nap, so I'm going to take one myself. It's so much like having a baby human again!

·
Premium Member
23,603 Posts
Happy happy Gotcha day. That is one adorable puppy. I look forward to more pics.

Reactions: pickleweed

·
Registered
7,412 Posts
Gorgeous puppy. Congratuations

·
Premium Member
4,272 Posts
Lovely pup Pooka. I also love her full name - Seems it might be a little spooky, but fun.

·
Registered
22 Posts
It's taken me a few days to find a moment to do this, but I know you will all understand that. ;) I'm so happy and proud to introduce Karbits Bump In The Night, AKA Pooka. View attachment 470697
View attachment 470698

We brought her home on Sunday at 10 weeks old. She's a blue and white parti spoo, expected to mature at 19-20".

I plan to start her 52 Weeks thread soon, though right now I've got her down for a good nap, so I'm going to take one myself. It's so much like having a baby human again!

·
Registered
75 Posts
So sweet. I am a month in with my boy Niko. He came home a month ago at 11 weeks. It has been a wild ride with tears, frustration, joy and everything else. Now a month in things are finally starting to feel a bit more manageable. Enjoy napping when you can. It is just like having a new baby for sure. :).

·
Registered
46 Posts
Adorable. Congrats! I'm definitely keen on looking into a Karbit's poodle for my second one day (already thinking about it as I anxiously await my first standard, that we'll be picking up in about a week)!

·
Super Moderator
1,811 Posts
Congrats! I've heard so many good things about the Karbit program. I'm really looking forward to watching this puppy grow up.

·
Registered
12,724 Posts
What a darling! Many congratulations - catch up on sleep while you can...

1 - 20 of 28 Posts