Poodle Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yay, well it's been a long day but she's here. She was very nervous at first but is quickly coming out of her shell. She even hopped up with me on the couch a little bit ago and took a nap.

I let her and Vega play in the front yard on long lines to get to know eachother. Vega adores her but she's not in a big playing mood at the moment.

Here are a few pics of her. Oh and we have changed her name from Zoey to Dodger.

Also a recent one of just Vega taken this afternoon.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Congrats on getting your new girl home. What interesting brown pattern she has. :) I, too, love the ones with you with them, so typical poodle loving attitude...lol. I love it when my girls jump up on my shoulders and give me hugs, they are so gentle about it and it is such a great feeling. :marchmellow:

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thank you so much for all the compliments! I've been pretty busy and haven't been able to check back as often as i'd like to but thank you!

She is a wonderful girl, she hasn't had an accident at all in the house and whines when she has to go out. She's great in her crate and doesn't make a sound but she was used to a crate before she came here so that helps a lot.

She's calm inside and just wants to be asleep by me on the couch or at my feet and follows me around constantly. She's a little jumpy with new sounds and new things but I think it will just take a bit to adjust.

Dodger and Vega definitely love eachother, in fact at night sometimes I can hear Vega whining a bit because he can't get into Dodger's crate. They have different crates but they are placed next to one another and I think Vega wants to be in there with Dodger but that would be too cramped.

I'll get some more pics up when I take them out to the park, im going to let her get a bit settled in first.

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Congrats I know you are very happy and excited ! I love her color/markings !

1 - 14 of 14 Posts