Poodle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I couldn鈥檛 decide between the names, so hubs helped out and we picked Tikki! I call her Tikkibug. She鈥檚 just so spunky and bouncy. She likes sticking her tongue out at us. 馃槀 She鈥檚 a very happy girl. Potty training is coming along quite nicely. All of her milk teeth haven鈥檛 erupted all the way yet so we鈥檝e been sticking to her canned food and also leaving kibble as an option. Little tikkibug is already gaining her poodle prissiness. Her xxs collar is still a little big, so I鈥檝e only occasionally put it on so she can get used to it and bc she has her bell connected. So during busier home times I put it on then take it back off.

Registered
She鈥檚 soo cute! And congrats on finally picking a name... now the nicknames will begin to emerge.馃槤
I鈥檓 also excited to see more of her 馃尯馃枻

Registered
Oh after seeing her I'm so wishing my daughter had decided on a poodle. But she put a deposit down on a ship tzu that should be born in the next week or so.

Registered
Discussion Starter #7
She's been such a great puppy! I'm really glad I waited so long for the one I felt was perfect, usually I jump at puppies but after Gia, I just couldn't find the right fit. So I had honestly given up until Jan called me about a litter coming, then I saw her and just knew. Jan did a wonderful job. The only time she whines at me is if I go too far and she can't find me or needs to go out. she didn't even flinch at me vacuuming. I'm really excited to see her personality start emerging more and more as she gets more comfortable in our home.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts