Poodle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just really need someone to give me some advice for how to shave in between the pads of the feet. I can shave the top of his feet fine, but I feel like I'm cutting him up every time I try to shave between the pads. I have looked through all sorts of different grooming books and articles, I've not found very many good videos of it to help, but I just feel like I'm doing it very, very wrong.

Does anyone have any "tricks" or anything to help me understand how to hold the clippers or which directions to shave or anything else I might be doing wrong? Are there any good videos I could watch to help show me? Any help at all would be appreciated!

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks so much for the info guys, I'm going to try again and keep what you said in mind.
I do separate his toes, but I don't know if I'm spreading them far enough apart to where the skin is tight enough. I don't know, but I will keep trying to get better at it. I think I will do what highhorse said and work my way up there... I think that will give both of us a little more room to get used to the feeling of shaving the feet.

Thanks Daddy123 for the links! I will definitely look into those DVDs. =]

1 - 2 of 2 Posts