Poodle Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Aww, yeah...nice hips lol.

I will post in the AM:) I got some goodies.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
My little dude is always shaved down :) partially because A won't let me get him cut in a german (I REALLY WANT TO!) as well as... I'm slightly overwhelmed by tangly hair. I have enough of that on my own!

Mitch looks pretty good shaved down, if I do say so myself... but he could have used some fluff on his head back then! :)

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
Here is Jazz the day I brought her home :)

before, right out of the shelter after her wild adventure in adoption

Couple hours later after a FFT trim and I clipped off that awful pom on her tail lol.

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Olie at 10 months - First Shave Down

Olies First Shave Down 001.jpg

Olies First Shave Down 005.jpg

Olies First Shave Down 006.jpg

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Winnow, I am so in love with that gorgeous Charly! He is so handsome all shaved down... I wonder if Desmond could possibly look so awesome if I shaved him down like that LOL

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
Winnow, I am so in love with that gorgeous Charly! He is so handsome all shaved down... I wonder if Desmond could possibly look so awesome if I shaved him down like that LOL
See!!! Now that works on Charly!!!

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Thank you I love this look on him :)

I will shave him down when he finish his last title and he will look like this in the summers .
It was funny at first it was like he got kind of shy about having his butt out there.
But he got used to it, and people who never really liked him because of his foo foo hair fell madly in love with him..

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Olie, Riley is registured as a cream. Everyone asks us this all the time though. He gets much darker the longer he is. I too love his color.

·
Registered
17 Posts
I am sorry to say that it's not unusual for Faith to be nekkid. I call this her stylish "Jaybird" clip. Brace yourself!

Here she is a few months after looking slightly better.

She has more hair than this now, though...until the next time I get too frustrated with the whole grooming thing. ;)

1 - 19 of 19 Posts