Poodle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to share pictures of my 3 poodles.....Libra is a 14 year old Red Toy Poodle.........Lacey is a 5 year old Silver Toy Poodle........Leila is a 6 month old Cream Standard Poodle........Thanks, I Hope you enjoy the pictures.:)

Attachments

·
Registered
12,183 Posts
That is quite a rainbow you have!! Nice looking pack. 14 years old...you must have had one of the first red Standards in North America!!! You pup is adorable. She has that devil in her eyes look. Pups are fantastic aren`t they??

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you.........Yes, my 14 year old Red Toy has lighten over the years.......she is the best dog that I have even owned in my life.......and she is the reason I fell in love with the Poodle Breed.....but I always wanted a Standard and now I have one.....she is great!

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Beautiful trio! So great that your girl is 14, hoping you have lots more happy years with her. I love, love the color of your silver and your cream is so sweet looking. :)

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
I agree with everyone, they are so sweet looking!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Thank you all for all the kind remarks.......They are wonderful doggies........and I do hope I have many more years with my 14 year old.....:)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts