Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have two lovely minipoos. When we first got our second one they loved to share a bed. Now almost a year later they still share the same sized bed. It’s a bit more of a squeeze but they seem to make it work.
share your pictures of your pups sharing their spaces.

Attachments

·
Registered
7,261 Posts

Here’s my gang. When we first brought Babykins home we had three elder cats and it was so joyful to see all 4 pets snuggled on my bed. Now we’re down to one elderly cat and Babykins.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love the pictures of the dogs and cats sharing their space. So far when my daughter’s cat comes to stay Kiki the cat will sniff the pups when they’re sleeping but if they move she’s off. Finn and Eden are keen to play but that’s a step too far for Kiki.

·
Registered
1,398 Posts
What sweet pictures :) I have never had two dogs that would snuggle together. Jasper and Miracle will stand next to each other, but even though they seem to get along just fine, they don't like to touch each other.

·
Super Moderator
1,486 Posts
These are great pictures. Snarky liked to cuddle with Pogo when they were young. I don't think Pogo really enjoyed it, though he tolerated it. Eventually they took up sleeping near but not on each other.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
That is beautiful to see.
View attachment 464876 The littleblack dog is Chance she is an elderly girl and not so keen on sharing space with other dogs. She crawled up on the couch with Altas he makes her feel comfortable and respects her space when she asks for it so this was a really special moment
it is so special to see the way they are respectful of each other and draw comfort from being together.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts