Poodle Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8,040 Posts
Sounds like you do a great job of entertaining your adorable little girl! I love her name. My Chagall, a 10 month old silver mini boy, loves to play "Find It!" or "Find Me!". I hide his toys with tasty bits of food in them all around the house and let him got "hunt" for them. We also play hide-and-seek where I stow away in closets, behind doors, under the bedspread and he "rescues" me. He's good about staying put until I call/release him to play. He also loves to fetch and "trade" soft flying toys like frisbees and boomerangs; he picks which I'm to throw next! Of course his favorite game is to play "chase" with another dog. I have a friend over at least once a week with their dog for that very purpose--just "costs" me a cup of tea and some cookies!! My poo is a tough chewer and can tear through nearly any soft toy in seconds so I pretty much have to give him nylabones (he's not crazy about them), hooves, marrow bones, cow tendon twists and peanut butter stuffed kongs. Any suggestions for toys for tough chewers?? I've used those with "seatbelt" material with no luck, those that are unstuffed, with no luck--he likes soft things to carry around and chew on but he destroys them so fast I have to take them away for his safety. Quite an expensive hobby he's going! Of course he's more than worth it.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.