Poodle Forum banner

SHAME, SHAME, SHAME (open invite!)

1303 24
I think these are self-explanatory... 馃檮馃榿

Dog Water dog Toy Handwriting Mammal

Dog Handwriting Carnivore Dog breed Fawn

Anyone care to share??? The Shame, Shame, Shame Support Group is now called to order. 馃槀
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

Registered
Dog Water dog Carnivore Dog breed Companion dog

"I saw a flock of wild turkeys today so I chased them. I came home soaking wet and left muddy paw prints all over the floor." ~ Jasper

Toy Wood Grey Floor Flooring

"I spent 15 minutes outside but wouldn't get off the deck. I decided to pee in the house for the first time in 4 months instead." ~ Also Jasper

He's having a rough day today.

Premium Member
Miss Pia Maria , Mr. Leonard Pink , Ms. Nellie Blossom, Ida Lou and Ussman
Window Plant Building Interior design Comfort

The poodles Cousin Lucy learned something new from cousin kitty Dobby

Registered
Phoebe Duck, TKI. Frannie Jane pitt mix
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
View attachment 502703
"I saw a flock of wild turkeys today so I chased them. I came home soaking wet and left muddy paw prints all over the floor." ~ Jasper

View attachment 502704
"I spent 15 minutes outside but wouldn't get off the deck. I decided to pee in the house for the first time in 4 months instead." ~ Also Jasper

He's having a rough day today.
Your floors are having a rough day...

Registered
Aliana
And she considerately left the contents untouched. She is a paper shredding fiend!
How they laughed at town hall when I told them one month,鈥滿y poodle ate my water bill.鈥
Of course I got a duplicate so I could pay it.

Registered
Dog Carnivore Dog breed Companion dog Wood

I chased, barked at, and attempted to steal the mitten of a boy who was running in the school field.

My human was yelling "Stop running!" and at first the kid ran faster! Bonus! When he did stop, I took my chance to try and steal his mitten. I happily ran back to my human when she said "turn!" in a happy voice, but then I thought - one more look! What if he moves again! And so I ran back to see if he might do any more fun running, or I could smell any of that very exciting panic that I got a whiff of before. But he stayed being boring. And my human yelled "turn!" again and I ran back to her. She said "that's not cool Oona", but it was very cool in my opinion.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts