Poodle Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shes super shaggy in these photos XDD
and I had to take them inside because its raining here and I don't like walking in the rain lol
((her next grooming is in a week or 2 so I'll get much better photos then ^_^ ))

she hasn't grown too much either
18in at the withers lol

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,956 Posts
Awwww, sweet Elphaba!! :love: :hug: Yes, she is shaggy, but she looks very well brushed - all ready for her groom in a couple of weeks! She still has the interesting color variations in her coat (picture number 3 shows it best...)

Thanks for sharing pictures, Keith! :)

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah she gets brushed once a day...and she gets about 3 hot dogs during each brushing XD
she really loves 10pm at night lol

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
She does have some interesting colors....Shaggy is cute too :)- and she looks great. Brushing DOES make all the difference.

What trim will she be getting? Maybe a Miami for summer!? :))

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
I know we haven't met yet. I'm still pretty new here. Just wanted to say the second picture is so cute! It looks like she's saying seriously dad, enough with the pictures already :D
Nice to meet you!

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well hmm
I haven't thought about something different we usually just get a shorter body and shaved face and feet lol

but we might try a Miami clip or maybe something more drastic modified continental XD

·
Registered
2,496 Posts
ohh, she may not have grown much, but her legs have grown!!! The last pics we saw were a lil shaggy pup (ok, a big shaggy pup, but ya know what I mean!) she looks so grown up with long poodle legs now!!!! hehe

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
lol I have no idea what colour she is XD
we have a joke in our house that she had an "accident" on the back of her legs because shes like 4 shades of brown lighter there then the rest of her body its hilarious watching her prance away lol

·
Registered
165 Posts
Keithsomething- I love Elphaba! I'm new here so we haven't "met" but did you name her after the character in Wicked? It's one of my all time favorite musicals!

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah lol XDD
I was obsesssed with the wicked books and when I decided I wanted a poodle I wanted to name it either Galinda or Elphaba and she seemed more wicked then sweet and out of it lol
so Elphie it was

1 - 13 of 13 Posts