Poodle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awww! I am so sorry. I can't imagine being without Shadow! My husband gave him the nickname "poodleroni and cheese" ☺

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Awww! I am so sorry. I can't imagine being without Shadow! My husband gave him the nickname "poodleroni and cheese" ☺
Yanna is in a good home and I am happy for her she has children to play with and she no longer has to try to compete for being a show dog
She is happy

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
LOL.. so you have to do all the work, hey? Sounds like he is playing "try to get it from me" instead of fetch...LOL. I like how he is looking the other way in the first pic like he is pretending he is not interested in they toy so you will come and get it...lol.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lol, yes and as soon as I get close to him, he grabs the ball and takes off running! Although sometimes he accidentally forget the ball and just runs! :) He does that to us a lot actually (looking the other way)...especially when he's mad. He looks the other way and tries not to look, but you can see him looking out of the corner of his eye! I love his spunky personality!

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's good passion ☺ Shadow loves playing with our son, Kevin, although I think he's discovered that my husband sometimes is the bigger kid when it comes to playing with him! lol

·
Registered
3,307 Posts
lol thats how my hubby is, he's he big kid at heart I suppose. The poodles LOVE to play a game of chase at the dog park with him.

Shadow is very adorable with his ball. Playing a bit of keep away with you haha. Saleen used to do that a lot, been working hard on getting her to bring it back to us though lol. She still doesn't "get it" sometimes. Guess keep away is more fun!!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
poodleroni, I have a black female named Marlee, that looks a lot like your Shadow. I love that nick name your husband picked out, Poodleroni and Cheese, so cute.

·
Registered
5,532 Posts
GREAT name! She sounds like she's a lot of fun! Our poodles do that with each other playing the keep away game but when they paly with us, they are kind enough to bring back the toy and give it to us. LOL

1 - 15 of 15 Posts