Poodle Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5,345 Posts
He's a gorgeous standard by the way, I loooove how dark his coloring is, kudos to you for actually being able to take a picture of him!

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Is that a heater the bed is by? Maybe he wants to be by that heater or maybe he likes being in an enclosed space? That's why crates really work for dogs, they like the feeling of a "den."

·
Registered
4,481 Posts
That is so sweet as is he. When I see Olie in Aokis I can never get the camera fast enough! I like your woodstove :)

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Hahaha that's cute.
Flip does that to Jack all the time, my husband always tells me "Flip's gone all cupcake again!"

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Is that a heater the bed is by? Maybe he wants to be by that heater or maybe he likes being in an enclosed space? That's why crates really work for dogs, they like the feeling of a "den."
It's a wood stove, but we never use it! lol

·
Registered
191 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks Bella's Momma! It's really funny when he climbs up on me on the couch, sits his butt on my lap, and sits straight up like he's my kid! lol

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
HAHHA Im not sure if you saw Enzo's pic he does the same thing.

Poodles are crazy !

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Here is Charly in my sister's Bichon bed :p
It is really small barely fits her.

I think they are secretly telling us that they are lap dogs ;)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
all my big dogs do this- i have 3 HUGE dog beds (1x big dog) and one nice medium size one for the danish dog. Danish dog never lays in it (unless i'm doing nails- then he runs and lays in it) but my big guys. constantly try to fit into it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts