1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,099 Posts
How much longer is your wait?

·
Registered
45 Posts
I have been preparing and over preparing for Brina’s arrival. I probably have to much stuff. She’s 7 weeks today. I get to see her every week. She changes every time I visit her. View attachment 481385 View attachment 481385
She’s so sweet! You’re really lucky to get to see her every week. I’ve been waiting for my puppy too, but he’s two states away, so I’ve only seen pictures.

I know what you mean about over preparing. Every time I think I’m all set, I come across something else I haven’t thought of. Right now I think the only thing I’m missing is a puppy!

Please share more pictures of your little sweetheart.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
She’s so sweet! You’re really lucky to get to see her every week. I’ve been waiting for my puppy too, but he’s two states away, so I’ve only seen pictures.

I know what you mean about over preparing. Every time I think I’m all set, I come across something else I haven’t thought of. Right now I think the only thing I’m missing is a puppy!

I’ve been taking pictures of her every week.
Leg Comfort Wood Flooring Wrist
Leg Comfort Wood Flooring Wrist

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

Today I bought puppy shampoo and mini clippers. So how much longer is your wait?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Today I bought puppy shampoo and mini clippers. So how much longer is your wait?
That’s so funny—I’m planning to buy puppy shampoo tomorrow! It’s the one thing I hadn’t gotten.

My puppy arrives late tomorrow night. Our breeder knows a retired long haul truck driver who now has a van that he uses to take people in wheelchairs to medical appointments. As a side gig, he delivers puppies for my breeder. He will make the trip in one long day.

When do you get your puppy? Is she a spoo? She’s just beautiful. Will she be brown? Mine little guy is a cafe toy with tan phantom markings.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I have a feeling I know the answer, but do you have a vet lined up already and a first appt booked for vaccines?
Our appointment for 2nd vaccines is set. I booked. Just no puppy 😞
That’s so funny—I’m planning to buy puppy shampoo tomorrow! It’s the one thing I hadn’t gotten.

My puppy arrives late tomorrow night. Our breeder knows a retired long haul truck driver who now has a van that he uses to take people in wheelchairs to medical appointments. As a side gig, he delivers puppies for my breeder. He will make the trip in one long day.

When do you get your puppy? Is she a spoo? She’s just beautiful. Will she be brown? Mine little guy is a cafe toy with tan phantom markings.
Ah, I that sounds adorable. One more day for you. Cafe sounds like a pretty color. Can’t wait to see pictures. I won’t get my pup until the 26th. Brina is brown, with white markings on chest and paw pads. She is a standard.
It’s really hard to remember what you need. You will be able to smell puppy breath soon.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

Ah, I that sounds adorable. One more day for you. Cafe sounds like a pretty color. Can’t wait to see pictures. I won’t get my pup until the 26th. Brina is brown, with white markings on chest and paw pads. She is a standard.
It’s really hard to remember what you need. You will be able to smell puppy breath soon.

So did the puppy make it home yet?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
No! The wait is killing me! The driver said he would call when he’s two hours from my house. I’m sitting here by my phone…😬
Oh goodness. I’m impatient with you. It’s happening.
I got a call today. Brina can come home this Friday. That’s 7 weeks and 6 days old.

·
Registered
45 Posts
That’s so exciting! I’m so happy for you!! It’s so fun that we’ll get to go through all the poodle puppy stages together.

I’ve been on edge all day. You’re lucky that you get to just go pick up your puppy. What time Friday will you get her?

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
That’s so exciting! I’m so happy for you!! It’s so fun that we’ll get to go through all the poodle puppy stages together.

I’ve been on edge all day. You’re lucky that you get to just go pick up your puppy. What time Friday will you get her?
I will wait after work to pick her up. So probably about 4:30 pm. It’s perfect timing because her food gets delivered on Thursday.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts