Poodle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Nimbus is our role model. We love her and her amazing owner who did 100% of the training. Her owner and I joke that we are twins because we were born 1 day apart and have a ton of similarities. We follow their very active Instagram account @flywithnimbus

Reactions: Ghost

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nimbus is our role model. We love her and her amazing owner who did 100% of the training. Her owner and I joke that we are twins because we were born 1 day apart and have a ton of similarities. We follow their very active Instagram account @flywithnimbus
If you chat frequently you should tell her Lucy & Dali miss her and travel through CO often these days and think of them all. Can’t believe baby Leo isn’t a baby anymore ? I bet she will be surprised! ?

Nimbus came along after my social media delete & I ended up with a new phone a couple months after and didn’t have phone numbers. I know they had been working with another service dog before, but I am guessing that dog did not fully adapt for service. Seems like Nimbus is doing great and Cass has always been an “all in” type person so I am not surprised at her skill in training. I’m sure having a very skilled dog not only comes in handy for alerting but also because of Henry’s mobility limitations. She’s a strong momma bear. I’m so proud of seeing that video.

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Ghost, I let her know about this thread and she was very happy, surprised and thankful to read it and hear from you. Even if you don’t have an Instagram you can still look at her profile, and let me tell you, it’s one of the most amazing profiles on Instagram. Well worth checking out.

·
Registered
2,118 Posts
Holy ish - this may be the best trained poodle I've ever seen! OMG, what a phenom. She would win everything in rally and obedience, and probably ever other sport! :adore: And she's such a happy worker. And not even 2 years old!! Wow, just wow :adore:

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Holy ish - this may be the best trained poodle I've ever seen! OMG, what a phenom. She would win everything in rally and obedience, and probably ever other sport!
And she's such a happy worker. And not even 2 years old!! Wow, just wow
She’s so wonderful!! I love seeing proof of how far a pup can go with a loving attentive owner who puts the time and work in to their dog! And of course she clearly loves it and is thriving! Poodles are just so amazing - Nimbus is a rockstar!

·
Registered
10,524 Posts
I too am amazed at how well trained Nimbus is, just incredible.thanks for posting.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.