Poodle Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so I think ALL my furkids have grown some sort of retarded gene while they were at my sis in laws....today I caught Kiara at the table, literally ON the chairs eating the kids sandwiches that they set there during lunch! NEVER has she done that before! She has started counter surfing! Ask FrostFire, she tried that ONCE when she first came home with me and NEVER again. One reprimand and she didn't do it again. THEN, I found that our cat...PEED in the TUB last night!!! OMG!!!! He is going it to be tested for a UTI as well BTW, We think it is because he got locked out of the room his box is in somehow. STUCK ON STUPID right now though....I think I am gonna just laugh about this cause its the only thing I can do lol. At least he did not pee on the bed or floor, a tub full of bleach water for 30 min and all was well....:scared:

If there is ANYTHING we can do to prevent a separation like this move required again we are going to go through rings of FIRE to do it!:bird: The only reason we were not able to this move is that the AF did not give us our orders soon enough to get the quarantine started in time for there NOT to be a overlap..

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
well s a bonus- the tub is at least easy to clean- better then your bed :) my cats with the moving last month- one started pooping in the bathroom sink like wtf?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts