Poodle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Terry Woodford. My story was featured on Dr Becker's Mercola website and newspapers around the country not long ago. I saw a post by one of the Poodle Forum's members, so I decide to join. Upon request, I provide free copies of my research-backed Canine Lullabies to facilities around the world. They are being played in over 2500 rescues and animal clinics to date. My Heartbeat Lullabies recordings have sold over 3.5 million copies to comfort dogs, cats, infants, children and adults. My new website allows visitors to comfort their dog by listening to a Canine Lullaby free. I am in my senior years, but still have a passion to spread the use of my therapeutic music because it makes and has made a quality of life difference for millions of people and dogs.

Registered
Hi Terry, very interesting work you do! But high appreciated I am sure. I would love to look into your Canine Lullabies, I see online that they are on Spotify which I will check out!
Thank you for the information! I think this is very import work to help sooth animals and comfort them.
Do you find that these lullabies work best on dogs at a certain age? I ask because my Spoo Norman is 8 months old and I try and play classical music for him while I am away but have discovered this is not helpful for him. Also, I have a EBulldog Maggie, who is 6-7 years old an has severe anxiety. Does this seem to work with dogs with anxiety?

Thank you for sharing your information about the research you have done to make a difference! I will be researching it today!

Registered
Discussion Starter #3
Hi Terry, very interesting work you do! But high appreciated I am sure. I would love to look into your Canine Lullabies, I see online that they are on Spotify which I will check out!
Thank you for the information! I think this is very import work to help sooth animals and comfort them.
Do you find that these lullabies work best on dogs at a certain age? I ask because my Spoo Norman is 8 months old and I try and play classical music for him while I am away but have discovered this is not helpful for him. Also, I have a EBulldog Maggie, who is 6-7 years old an has severe anxiety. Does this seem to work with dogs with anxiety?

Thank you for sharing your information about the research you have done to make a difference! I will be researching it today!
Hi Sarnie, Canine Lullabies comforts anxious dogs no matter what their age unless they have lost their hearing. Classical music is too complex for dogs to process so it just sounds like noise to them and they have the ability to block it out of their conscious hearing. If you would like to read my theory as to why my therapeutic music works on dogs, even though it was created for babies, go to this link. terrywoodford On the canine Lullabies website you can watch 50 barking, upset, dogs calm in less than two minutes in a Colorado humane society.

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
Wow! I am impressed. click
HI Michigan gal, I lived in Michigan when I was in grade school. Charlotte and Jackson.The same music that calms dogs was first played to calm babies in hospitals all over America. The discovery that it also calmed barking dogs came much later. Here is a good Michigan TV health news story to see how effective it is on babies. http://youtu.be/uG5SD4ECaw8

1 - 5 of 5 Posts