Poodle Forum banner

seminole-standard-poodles.com

6923 Views 28 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  Moeman1955
what you guys thing about seminole-standard-poodles.com.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
All dogs have a pedigree. A pedigree is simply a listing of the dogs in a family tree.

What do the dogs in the pedigree look like? Do they have conformation titles before their names or performance titles after their names?

What testing has been done on the breeding parents of the litter you are considering? Is there testing behind the breeding parents? You can verify this on www.offa.org.

Personally, if I were in the market for a puppy, I would want to get on a waitlist long before a litter was ever bred. I think the apple never falls far from the tree so I like to see how a dam behaves at home and then out in public. Can the owner take her bitch to the park and throw the ball for her? Can she take her out in a public setting and let strangers pet her. Is the bitch good with strange dogs?

I was told that the parents are not old enough for OFA and this is the first litter.

· Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
She is breeding untested dogs and producing high COI which in itself is a problem She has three breeding bitches right now with three litters on the ground and none of the parent is old enough. Is this a valid question ?
yes it is. CBRAND raised the same point . Ok my search for dark red male will continue.

And thanks all. very helpful and well done.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.