Poodle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Poodle Affecionados,
I have a beautiful female white standard poodle that is 5+ months. Can anyone recommend a qualified groomer that knows poodle grooming in the DMV area? I don't show dogs but love everything about poodles and like to get my poodle professionally groomed once monthly. Our last poodle passed on six years ago and our poodle groomer retired. It has been harder than I thought to find an experienced poodle groomer.
Thank you!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hi there! We saw Rachel at Hairy Situations in Del Ray for 10 years with our toy poodle. She’s lovely. We’re taking our standard poodle puppy there now. We haven’t had a full groom on her yet but fully expect to still have a good experience with her for our new pup. There are a few other folks in the DMV on the forum and may have other recommendations.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hi there! We saw Rachel at Hairy Situations in Del Ray for 10 years with our toy poodle. She’s lovely. We’re taking our standard poodle puppy there now. We haven’t had a full groom on her yet but fully expect to still have a good experience with her for our new pup. There are a few other folks in the DMV on the forum and may have other recommendations.
Thank you Liz - I appreciate the recommendation!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts